Saturday, March 28, 2009

Evil

This coming week at the Tues. Night Thing 737pm back at McLane Church we are having a student share his experience with demon possession. His story gave me chills when i heard it. He came to me after our talk on angels and demon last week at the Hangout and felt compelled by to share his real life expierence with me.

What is your experience with evil? How do you see evil at work? What are we to do about evil in the world and how do we fight it? Check out this face-off debate between Deepak Chopra and Mark Driscoll. http://theresurgence.com/abc_nightline

We have been placed in a war for the heart and minds of this world. I believe we are being lazy in regards to fighting evil. What is our next step as believers? I would love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment